Standing rules are rules related to the administration of an association rather than to procedure. They may be changed when necessary by a two-thirds vote without previous notice. If there is a possibility of serious disagreement, however, previous notice should be given.
- A purchase of a school directory satisfies dues. (NOTE : Dues should be inexpensive)
- Expenditures up to $1000.00 may be approved by the Executive Committee without vote of the membership. Any expenditure voted by the membership must have had prior approval by the Executive Committee.
- The Treasurer’s Report shall be distributed at each meeting. An annual report will be distributed at the last meeting of the school year.
- No fund raising activities shall be undertaken without the consent and approval of the pastor and/or principal.
- There shall be at least five regularly scheduled meetings a year
- At the end of the school year, the treasury should be adjusted to zero value except for the operating budget, with the monies being transferred over to the school fund.
BY LAWS OF THE ST. ANNE PARISH HOME AND SCHOOL ASSOCIATION