Enclosed in this year-end packet are the necessary forms needed for the 2018-2019 school year along with some informational materials for the year as well.
The following items are included:
- Emergency Form – Please complete a form for each student (available on the website should you need additional copies)
- Medical Authorization Form – This form must be completed by your physician and signed by you for any student requiring medication of any type, including non-prescription drugs (such as Advil), to be administered at school.
- 2018-2019 School Calendar
- Chromebook Redistribution Information
- Lunch Volunteer Request Form
- Extended Day Care Information
- Home & School Information
- Athletic Booster Club News
- Dear Parents Bus Letter 2018
- PTO Letter 2018-2019
- Art Volunteer Sign Up Sheet
- Special Lunch Days 2018-2019
- Special Lunch Order Page 2018-2019
- Volunteer Sign Up Sheet
Please submit forms to the office by the first day of school. We will also be collecting these at Meet the Teacher Sunday, August 19th.
- Physical exams are required by the state for students entering Pre-school, Kindergarten, Grade 6 and all new/transfer students. Physicals need to be current (good for one calendar year) with up to date immunizations. Health history must be complete and form signed by parent….there are 3 signature spots: Physician, immunization verification and parent signatures.
- Dental exams are required by the state for students entering Kindergarten, Grade 2, Grade 6 and all new/transfer students.
- Eye exams are required by the state for students entering Kindergarten and any new/transfer student to an Illinois school.
THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE DUE BY THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. Any student that fails to submit the required documents shall be denied enrollment and/or may be excluded from school.
These forms are available on the school website. Please contact the school office if you have any questions regarding the health forms or requirements. If your child is planning to participate in a sport and is not in a required physical grade, a sports physical is needed. The IHSA sports physical form is included in this packet.
Please contact us in the school office or by email with any questions or concerns you may have. We will remain open throughout the summer with the exception of July 4 and the week of July 30-August 3 for annual maintenance.
Mrs. Dawn Kapka Mrs. Lisa Torrence
Principal Assistant Principal