Saint Anne Parish School, in partnership with home, church, and community, is dedicated to the formation and education of each child in spirit, mind, and body. We strive to “teach as Jesus did” as we proclaim the gospel, build community, and serve others. Our school community is rich in Catholic values and academic excellence, empowering our students to discover their God-given gifts and to use them as leaders of the Church and society.
Dear Prospective Family,
Thank you for your interest in Saint Anne Parish School … a two time award winning school for Academic Excellence determined by the US Department of Education! Saint Anne was named a 2016 and 2006 National Blue Ribbon School because of our academically superior performance. Only 50 non-public schools are selected every year, and it is indeed an honor and privilege to earn this award multiple times!
Our mission is to grow servant leaders from the inside out while maximizing the potential in every child. Our students learn to have a growth mindset by setting goals, tracking their progress, and celebrating their achievements both inside and outside the classroom. At Saint Anne Parish School, we celebrate the vital role that we play in preparing our children and young people to become successful scholars, responsible citizens, and faith-filled Catholics who will have a lifelong relationship with God.
We are very proud of our programs and the opportunities we offer to our children and their families as they begin their educational journey in this loving, Catholic community. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive offerings in school and after school for children ranging from preschool through eighth grade! Our teachers are degreed, state certified educators with many years of classroom experience. They model the importance of lifelong learning by their commitment to continue their education in an effort to remain current in best practices.
To our great pride, our students have received many academic accolades at our school and beyond. We celebrate that the average ACT of our graduates who attend Barrington High School is 27, and the average ACT at Saint Viator High School is 30.5! In addition, many of our graduates are named and recognized as Illinois State Scholars. Illinois State Scholars rank in the top ten percent of high school seniors. Traditionally, their selection is based on ACT and SAT scores, as well as grade point average and strength of schedule. While we celebrate these scores and more, our commitment extends well beyond those subject matters and experiences for our Cardinals. Our students shine in all areas including service and fine arts. Students participate in a variety of athletic experiences, and we are trendsetters in the area of after school co-curricular clubs.
Please take some time to visit our very user-friendly, informative website. The pictures will give you a glimpse of our warm and welcoming environment. In addition, please look to the teachers’ biographies to get more information regarding the faculty’s individual qualifications.
There are so many questions to ask when choosing a school for your children. Come and join us at Saint Anne and hear how our warm, inviting, caring, Catholic community can welcome your family into ours!
Please consider being a part of our Family in Faith,
Mrs. Dawn Kapka
- School doors opened in 1927
- The school is an integral part of Saint Anne Catholic Community while welcoming students of all faiths.
- Preschool through 8th grade
- Students from 23 zip codes
- Diversified student body
- Small class sizes
- Special Services including resource, special needs, enrichment, speech/language, counseling and a school nurse
- Half & Full Day options for Kindergarten and Preschool (3’s, 4’s, 5’s)
- Focus on academic excellence via Common Core, STEM, Foreign Language, Fine Arts & Religion
- Academic Excellence evidenced in our 2016 and 2006 National Blue Ribbon Recognition, student test scores and alumni test scores (Mean ACT scores: St. Viator Alum=30.4, Barrington Alum=27)
- Graduates consistently placing in honors/AP courses
- Faculty degrees-Bachelors 100%, one or more Advanced Degrees 41%, Secondary Degrees 48%
- 1:1 Chromebook Initiative (G2-8), Mobile Carts -30 iPads; 70 Chromebooks, STEM/Tech Lab, Library Resources, Interactive
- Whiteboards, Blended/Flipped Learning
- Catholic Christian Identity & Service – beyond our school and grade level philanthropic opportunities we partner with Hope Ministries, Faith justice Committee through the Advent Giving Tree and Lenten Almsgiving
- 20+ Co-Curricular Activities
- School doors open at 7:50am with school dismissing at 3:00pm (2:30pm on Wednesday)
- Affordable Before (7am) & After (6pm) School Care with Homework Club for all grade levels